Solar Plexus Crystal Healing
The Chakra is located right above the navel and up to the breastbone. The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with physical and emotional power, self esteem, sense of purpose, and identity.
The Solar Plexus Chakra governs digestion, stomach, liver, nervous systems, metabolism, diaphragm and small intestine.
If the Solar Plexus Chakra is closed or blocked, a person may feel issues with poor memory or become depleted emotionally and physically, which in turn diminishes self-esteem and personal power.
A blocked Chakra can cause ulcers, constipation, parasites, toxicity, blood sugar disorders, hepatitis, diabetes, nervousness and addiction to stimulants.
Why does this happen?
Past traumas around rejection, emotional or mental abuse, and lack of self-control that haven’t been healed can cause blockages.
Symptoms show up as digestion issues, insecurities, victim mentality, neediness, lack of motivation, fatigue, laziness, lack of confidence, poor self-image, and lack of willpower.
- Eat corn, pineapples, squash, beans, peppers, banana, brown rice, oats, quinoa, ginger.
- Light a candle and/or incense while repeating positive affirmations to yourself.
- Meditate with crystals and state intentions.
- Spend time dancing, singing, laughing in front of the fire place or by a bonfire.
Natural Healing Methods
You can heal the Solar Plexus Chakra with a combination of all of these spiritual tools:
- Earth – Crystals and Herbs
- Air – Sage, Palo Santo
- Water – Yoni Steam or Spiritual Bath Tea (not included)
- Fire – Incense, Candle
- 1 box of Chakra incense ($7 dollar value)
- 1 Chakra candle ($15 value)
- 1 Tumbled Stone Necklace ($30 value)
- 1 Tumbled stone bracelet ($25 value)
- 1 Sage Stick ($7 value)
- Palo Santo stick ($7 value)